PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our privacy statement which sets out the terms on which we as data processor process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, on behalf of the data controller named in the privacy statement. By using our site and / or any Platform, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our acceptable use policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site and the Platforms. When using our site and / or the Platforms, you must comply with this acceptable use policy.
In addition to the above, if you:
- purchase or hire video booths from us, our terms and conditions of hire and / or terms and conditions of sale (as applicable) will apply to you;
- licence any software from us, our licence terms will apply to you;
- are a registered user of our administration Platform, our terms and conditions of service for the administration platform will apply to you.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.videobooth2.tv is a site operated by Video Booth Systems Limited (we or us). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05411424 and have our registered office and main trading address at Unit 8 Schooner Park, Schooner Court, Crossways, Dartford, DA2 6NW. Our VAT number is 858 3660 87.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site and / or the Platforms from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site or the Platforms may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, the Platforms, or any content on it or them, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any Platform or content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site and to the Platforms is permitted on a temporary basis only. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site and / or any Platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site or any Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site and, where relevant, to any Platform.
Our site and the Platforms are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site or the Platforms is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site, the Platforms or any other service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site or a Platform from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you or your nominated representative knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by visiting https://videoboothsystems.com/contact-us/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee (as the case may be) of all intellectual property rights in our site, the Platforms and in the material published on it / them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. This does not apply to content on the Platforms, where you are a registered user of our administration service.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors (as appropriate). If you are a registered user of our administration service, your use of the content on our Platforms will be governed by our terms and conditions of service for the administration platform.,
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site, the Platforms, or any content on it or them, whether express or implied. In particular, but without limitation, we do not accept any liability for information, images, photographs, graphics, text, video or any other content which has been posted on our site or the Platforms by third parties (Third Party Content), as we cannot individually vet such content before it is posted.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site or the Platforms; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site or the Platforms, including without limitation, Third Party Content.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or the Platforms, or to your downloading of any content on it or them, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of:
- your purchase or hire of any video booths from us, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of hire and / or terms and conditions of sale terms and conditions of sale (as applicable);
- our licence of any software to you, which will be set out in our licence terms licence terms ;
- your becoming a registered user of our administration Platform, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of service for the administration platform
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site or to a Platform, or to make contact with other users of our site or the Platforms, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy , and with our privacy statement
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site or to a Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site and / or the Platforms (as the case may be) a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site or a Platform constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to you or to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site or the Platforms, as the case may be.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site or a Platform if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy
The views expressed by other users on our site or the Platforms do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our site or a Platform, you grant the following licences:
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the service provided by our site and / or the Platforms (including without limitation for use by us to promote our site, the Platforms, or the service), and in all and any media.
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to other users of our site and / or the Platforms, and to our advertisers, business associates and affiliates, to view that content in connection with the Platforms and any other services provided by our site.
We do not guarantee that our site or any Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology and computer programmes in order to access our site or a Platform, as applicable. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site or any Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the Platforms, the server on which our site or the Platforms are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site or a Platform. You must not attack our site or the Platforms via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site and / or the Platforms (as applicable) will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site or the Platforms in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site and / or the Platforms must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site, other than the home page (except in the case of registered users of our administration Platform, as described above).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site or the Platforms other than that set out above, please contact us by visiting https://videoboothsystems.com/contact-us/.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site or a Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
"VideoBooth Systems" and "VideoBooth.tv" are unregistered trade marks of Video Booth Systems Limited.
To contact us, please visit https://videoboothsystems.com/contact-us/.
Thank you for visiting our site.
WHO WE ARE
www.videobooth2.tv is a site operated by Video Booth Systems Limited (we or us).
We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05411424, and have our registered office and main trading address at Unit 8 Schooner Park, Schooner Court, Crossways, Dartford, DA2 6NW. For details on how to contact us, please see our Contact Us page https://videoboothsystems.com/contact-us/
Video Booth Systems Limited is the data processor in relation to any personal data you provide to us through our website. This means that we will only handle your personal data in accordance with the strict instructions of VideoBooth Inc, the data controller, and subject to the terms of our contract with them.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about how we as data processor will deal with your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). It gives you information on how we will collect and process your personal data through your use of our website, including any data you may provide when you visit the website to:
- register as a user;
- view or share a video you have created in a video booth or kiosk, or post any other material on our website (such as images, graphics, text or other content);
- view a video someone else has made, if you have been invited by email or via social media to do so;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions or interactive services on our website;
- use the services on our website, for example to upload content from an external device, or edit content where you have been given the appropriate access to enable you to do so; or
- share content to third party social media platforms through our website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may include links to third party websites (including social media platforms), plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites, and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, date of birth, username or similar identifier, social media tokens provided to us by a social media site (but please note that we will never store your social media username or password), and may include a photograph or video of you or other content and may include a photograph or video of you or other content such as text or comments (if you have provided these to us via a video booth or kiosk, or via an upload from an external device).
Contact Data your postal and email addresses.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data includes your username and password, and videos and photos viewed or shared by you.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website. If you share content to a third party social media platform, we will use the access token provided by the social media network provider (which you can revoke from your social media account at any time) to retrieve statistics about your use of the account, such as your friend count, number of views, shares and comments on the shared post. Please contact the social media network provider if you do not wish them to share this information with us. We never store your social media passwords.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data. but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note that if you:
- post content on our website that includes a third party's personal data (for example if they can be identified in a video posted by you);
- provide us with a third party's email address, so that we can email them a link to content you have provided that you would like to share with them,
then you are solely responsible for obtaining the consent of that third party to their personal data being provided to us in this way.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by supplying them via a video booth / kiosk at an event organised by VideoBooth Inc, or by uploading them to our website from an external device. Alternatively, you may have provided this information to us by registering on our website, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- use a video booth / kiosk or upload content from an external device;
- search for a video or photograph on our website;
- contact us for user support, for example if you have a query about our service, or cannot find the video you are looking for;
- register to use our website;
- visit our website in order to view or share a video (whether the video is one you created, one which you have been invited to view, or which you have browsed via a gallery).
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, and we act at all times only the instructions of the data controller. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with the services you require when you use our website, for example to enable you to register on our website, to find and view a video or photo, or to share it with a third party.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Our provider of hosting services, currently UK Dedicated Servers Limited as your personal data will be stored on their UK server.
- If you have submitted content to our website, and have provided us with one or more email addresses of third parties with whom you would like us to share that content, we will use those email addresses to send the third parties in question a link to the content to enable them to view it.
- If you have submitted content to our website, and you have decided to share that content with your social media networks, or VideoBooth Inc, decides to share it with its social networks, that content will be made available to the social networks in question.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are required to do so by VideoBooth Inc, in accordance with their instructions:
|Type of data||Processing activity||Retention period|
|Personal Data||Collecting and sharing photo and video messages.||365 days|
|Photo and Video Media||Making available by email, sms, download, social media and sharing by URLs provided to the user.||365 days|
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data on behalf of VideoBooth Inc, or about this privacy statement more generally, please contact us https://videoboothsystems.com/contact-us/
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.videobooth2.tv (our site) and if applicable, the administration platform and / or participant platform (as the case may be) which are made available on our site from time to time (Platforms). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site and / or the Platforms.
www.videobooth2.tv is a site operated by Video Booth Systems Limited (we or us). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05411424 and we have our registered office and main trading address at Unit 8 Schooner Park, Schooner Court, Crossways, Dartford, DA2 6NW. Our VAT number is 858 3660 87.
You may use our site and / or the Platforms only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site or the Platforms:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site or the Platforms;
- any equipment or network on which our site or the Platforms are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site or the Platforms; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site and / or the Platforms, including, without limitation:
- If you are a registered user of the administration Platform and have been given access to moderation features, the ability to view, edit, download and disseminate content posted on that part of the Platform to which we have given you access;
- If you use the participant Platform, the ability to view any content you have posted on that Platform (which you can access using the unique URL we have provided to you), and to view content posted by others if you have been granted the requisite access in order to do so. You can also provide us with email address(es) for third parties you wish to share your content with, to enable us to email them a link to that content.
- If you use either Platform, the ability to share content with third party social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
- If you are a registered user of the administration Platform, the ability to filter and search content, and download reports.
In the course of using our interactive services, you may provide us with personal data (which means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, whether that individual is you or another person). We will only process such personal data strictly in accordance with the terms of our privacy statement [LINK], and we strongly advise that you read this before you participate in any interactive services on our site. Please note that we are the data processor in relation to any personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, and we act at all times on behalf of the data controller named in the privacy statement.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered.
Please note that we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site or the Platforms, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards (regardless of whether or not the service is in fact moderated). We do not carry out our own moderation, but our clients may do so or may engage a third party to do so on their behalf, and we exclude all liability in relation to any such moderation.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is strictly prohibited.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site and / or the Platforms (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it or them.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted (including but not limited to any data privacy or data protection laws).
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person or organisation, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Be made in breach of any applicable data privacy or data protection laws.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site, the Platforms, or any interactive service made available on our site or the Platforms. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site, the Platforms and / or any interactive service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site, to the Platforms, or to any interactive service.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.